"If you're already skating on thin ice, you might as well dance." - Anonymous

Thursday, April 14, 2011

If you don't have anything nice to say, go to Candy Mountain

This is one of those mornings when I woke up with absolutely nothing on my mind to write about.  Nothing that comes out in real words, anyway.  I may still be halfway in my dreams, because right now I'm thinking in moving pictures.

I have this foot injury - Achilles, really.  It has decided that this morning would be a good time to flare up.  In fact, it's warning me to back the hell off.  It's making me pretty cranky.

So, since I'm a little surly and still in dreamland, here is a video for the morning.  It's hilarious.  And creepy.  And completely pointless.  And if you haven't seen it yet, well...you should.  If only because it will start your day with a laugh.  Plus, they're unicorns.  No, I don't do drugs.

Warning: You will never get this four minutes of your life back.

No comments:

Post a Comment